Looking for some healthy breakfast foods that are quick and easy to prepare (that your kids will actually eat)? We’re sharing a quick and easy recipe for a banana smoothie made with GoGo squeeZ YogurtZ and GoGo squeeZ applesauce that’s delicious and perfect for breakfast on the go. It’s also a great way to beat the winter blues with an ode to snow that’s fun and yummy!
- 1 GoGo squeeZ Banana YogurtZ pouch
- 1/2 pouch GoGo squeeZ applebanana applesauce
- 1 frozen banana cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup of almond milk or other nut milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- DIFFICULTY: VERY EASY
- CONTRIBUTED BY: ALY
- Aly is a Social Media Guru by day, healthy chef by night. You’ll either find her in her kitchen concocting fun, healthy recipes for her family or populating the social sphere with new and exciting content.